JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Mexican American Psycho shoot, "Stunts"

In indie filmmaking, there are no funds for stunt men. I did a scene where I'm thrown & dragged into an apartment by JOY, a victim in my movie, from my "Killer" Poncho. My body aches all over this morning as i did this scene w/ absolutely no grace. When you see the movie and you see me thrown & dragged in like a "Rag doll," it's the real deal! I often tell people that filmmaking is my Wife/Girlfriend, well yesterday i got the "Crap" beat out of me. Do you know the # to social services in L.A.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home