JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

same SONG and DANCE!!!


Yes, that's me DANCING! Tobi Sackheim from the Earthwalk Dance Co. here in L.A. invited me to be her dance partner recently at a performance at STUDIO ONE studios in SANTA MONICA Ca. My three left feet were temporarily reduced to one. They're back, though! haha

I returned the favor by asking TOBI SACKHEIM to direct my latest music video, **GOODBYE.** Tobi is not only an amazing choreographer and dancer, but an up and coming filmmaker here in L.A.!!

I also made a music video, **LOVE** specifically for the internet, SHORT and SWEET!!
I LOVE my LIFE!!!! xoxo, jd

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

Every day!

You've been busy!

yps

3:55 PM  
Blogger Stephen Worth said...

I just shut up and PUSHED FIVE STARS!

yps

3:21 PM  
Blogger Stephen Worth said...

I just shut up and PUSHED FIVE STARS!

yps

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home