JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Indie "Fire Fighter"

I've shot 11 day's of my new flick, "Mexican American Psycho," & I've spent about $500.00 Robert Rodriguez, EL MARIACI, FROM DUSK TO DAWN would be proud! However, It's been brutal finding locations and crew to work for free. I used a really cool camera operator, but, I just found out this morning he will no longer be available. I would shoot the scenes, but it's kinda hard because I'm in them. I suppose I could clone myself, but that's another genre and another future jd mata film, anyway, back to the subject at hand. This is what we call in the film world, "Putting out fires!" And this baby is a BLAZING! So, i must stop blogging and start fighting! I shoot tonight at 8:30! I'll keep you posted. Like you care!:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

We care! We care!

your pal
Steve

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home