JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

*J.D. Mata director reels part 1 and 2* Your director for the new, decade!


I've made these SEVEN feature films with a VERY, VERY, low budget! I'm not complaining! As a matter of fact, I'm elated, cause I've been forced to stretch artistically! You "START, and FINISH, no mater what," is my motto! These films are evidence, that I'm the filmmaker model for this new decade! Studio films are being forced to make very low budget films. A low budget film to them, is ALL the money in the world to me! I'm just curious to see which studio will snag me first! :) I LOVE my life!! xoxo, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home