JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

**HAPPY NEW YEAR **


So, I actually spent all of New Year's Eve, and New Year's day creating this project. I felt it would be the best approach to ushering in the new year! I transformed my studio apartment into a New Year's, BASH! However, the guy below me did not share my festive enthusiasm about my arsty way to ring in the new year. He was in bed by ten, as he is ALL THE TIME! Good thing I was lip synching to a VERY quiet track. Such is life in making magic out of mayhem:) heehee I love my life, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! xoxo, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home