JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Space is your Space, Mi Casa es tu Casa! Heehee

I've got TWO MySpace accounts! One for Film and another for music. I've put the URL's below. Currently, I've been just playing music at ERNIE's on Saturday's and Sunday's, and I start playing tonight at Monty's Steak in Woodland Hills. In terms of FUGUE FILMS, I'm currently in pre-production on THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE! This Blog will follow the making of that flick! Yay!! More later, J.d.!!
http://www.myspace.com/jdmatamusic
http://www.myspace.com/jdfilmsmusic

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

come to the coral tonight, and I'll show you how to make those clickable links

your pal
Steve

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home