JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, March 05, 2007

FEELINGS, nothing more than Feelings...

Okay, so my last post was a pity party. Like my friend said, "It's Lent, get off the Cross, we're gonna need the wood!" Sometimes when one feels SO LOW it's good to have a shoulder to lean on! So filmmaker's, SOLO in terms of relationships, may not always be the best way! The Indie/fugue filmmaking process can really take it's toll on you psychologically, so it would be wise to not isolate when times get rough, and they will! As I've blogged before, and I must take action on this principle, don't take yourself, or the craft, so seriously!!! Have a good cry then move on! Yes, "Cry me a river!" I have, and it was more like an ocean! heehee.....Now, wipe those tears off, and go finish your film, WATER WORLD! love, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home