JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

J.D. Mata co-star's in Lil Wayne's new music video, "How to Love!"


Over the last few years, as an actor, I started to gravitate toward and resonate with the more edgy character driven roles! I found them infinitely interesting and FUN! Then I let my hair grow, and it sealed the deal! I am grateful to have been cast for this amazing and profound music video!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ren Montez said...

Amazing, a last week, I came across this video, I found it to be very deep. The whole time I spent in Florida trying to find some inspiration on vacation this was the song constantly playing on the radio. It's just amazing how something so simple could change so much in one's life. I hope you land a role in a movie sooner or later.

Sincerly, Ren Montez.

5:14 PM  
Blogger J.D. Mata said...

Thank you, Ren! It's so awesome to read your message!! I think this video is very inspiring, and I was so grateful to be a part of it!! I'll keep you posted in terms of the trajectory of my career, up!:) ) tu amigo, jd

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home