JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Another day at the office.

Hola chicos, and chicas,

Another day at Jennifer's Coffee Connection, "The Office," in Studio City, California has come and gone. I have an IBook G4 with 1.4 gigs of ram loaded with FINAL CUT PRO, the editing system I use to EDIT! I have my project, M.A.P. on a LaCie 200 gig hard drive that I FireWire to my lap top and I'm off to the Editing "Races." I'm near the completion of the film and it's kinda cool showing some scenes to various friends that hang here at Jenn's. So far nothing but positive reactions. I'm loaded with caffeine and I'm off to set up for my music gig at ERNIE'S TACO HOUSE. I play piano, guitar, and sing in case you didn't know. My GREAT friend the GENIUS Steve Worth suggested I try not to force the "Cleverness" in writing this blog and just write. I think that's an excellent suggestion. Check out the "World Famous" STEVE WORTH'S website at the link below. BYE, jd

http://www.animationarchive.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home