JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

30 seconds = 4 hours

That's right! That's about, more or less, how long it will take to edit 30 seconds of your movie. So, don't lose hope. As I've said in the past, It's a marathon you FREAKS! I say that with much love and affection, of course. You don't care, cause your to busy trying to finish you're film.
By the way, on a side note: If your gonna BLOG, "BLOGGG!" Don't tease the masses whom want to read your insights! Well okay, maybe the one or two readers who stumble onto your sight! In any event, what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry for the lapse in my own BLOG! I'm sorry, okay, I said it! I gotta go edit!!! Bye...:)jd

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

yay!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home