JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

THE FILMMAKERS CALENDAR

Hello, and Hola,

The title reads THE FILMMAKERS CALANDER for a reason! Because as an indie filmmaker, my perception of time is different from that of society. In my world, I am 4 (3/4) films old. Yes, that's right. There is no year, age, ethnicity, or any other rubbish. I've made four films and am a 3/4 of the way through on my next film, PERIOD! film is FOOD, WATER, and LIFE!
Now, get a LIFE, go finish your film and GROW UP! Bye, adios! Oh, by the way. Below are two excerpts of my third film, THE DIVORCE CEREMONY starring the gorgeous Appolonia Kotero and yours truly:) love, amor, jd



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home