JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The "GIFT!"

Guess what I got for Christmas. The DRIVE and DESIRE to FINISH my film and SELL it, and make ANOTHER one!!! I was so darn broke this Holiday season, and it really hit home, I must sell my films! YOU too, must sell your film! Now, I pass the GIFT to you! I'll go finish my film and sell it for the big bucks, and you'll do the same! Then you send me a percentage for being your inspiration. Ya right, I know how you are! Just Keeding. Scram, go work! By the way here is another clip from my first film PAN DULCE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home