JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Meet and Greet in L.A.


One of the dynamite things about living in L.A. is you never know who you're gonna meet, and not just major celebrities but respected people in the "Biz." For example, here at my office, "Jeniffer's Coffee House," I met this writer that wrote for the "David Letterman Show." At the "Coral" diner, I hang out with Steve Worth, the voice of Yogi Bear, and who is receiving an ANNIE award this month. The Annie award is the equivelent to an OSCAR in Animation! I love L.A.....love, jd

P.S. Pic is me in a FUGUE state of mind. Haha :) Go finish your film!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home