JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Pain is mandatory, misery, OPTIONAL!

In "Life" PAIN is mandatory. In "Film" PAIN is mandatory, as well. Expect your ego and heart to be ripped to shreds, In terms of everyday life, and in terms of your skills as a filmmaker! DEAL with it! GO through it! Life is in session. There is no way AROUND it, BELOW it, or ABOVE it! Go THROUGH it. Then get OFF the CROSS cause the next guy feeling sorry for himself needs the wood!. Or, you can stay in the PAIN, and the negativity, and go back home! In my case, I would go back home with my tail between my legs to McAllen, Texas and just be MISERABLE. No way, Jose! I'm staying in the light, and realizing my dream! Hey, I'm living it! I'm "More Better" already. Pain is Mandatory as I was in pain when I wrote this, but now I feel better. No need to be miserable. I will go back to editing my film:) love, jd
P.S.
"Geez, Louise," this post belongs like on the Dr. Phil show, YUCK! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home