JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

LOSE the SPIDER bite, DOG,... wHaT, que?!

Alright, so the title seems a bit disjointed, vague, WIERD! What ya complaining about? That pretty much sums up this Blog!haha... Let me "Esplain." Well, I woke up at about 5:30 a.m., mind you, I had just hit the sack at around 3:30 a.m. since I am hard at work editing "Mexican American Psycho," when I noticed a Spider Bite, or bite of some sort on my arm. I know I didn't bite myself! Hey, I heard that, keep the coy remarks to yourself! Anyway, so my "Boy Scout" First Aid training taught me to apply ice to bites of that sort. I did then I didn't want to lie in bed with an ice pack doing nothing, so I chose to write. As mentioned in an earlier post, I've started work on a new screenplay, LOSE the DOG; thus, I worked on that, and thus the justification for the disjointed, vague, and wierd title to this post! See, ya skeptics, there is a methodology to my maddness. Now go get a spider, ant, dog, or self BITE, and get to work on your next script! Incidentally, the bite is "More better" now:) with mucho amor, jd