JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, April 06, 2007

COMMERCIALS and the CORAL! How's that 4 alliteration!

Fugue Filmmakers are always grateful to get a paying Gig! Yours truly just got booked to Write, and Direct a commercial for the internet. YAY! The company is this amazing, innovative new website for unsigned musicians and for the producers and record companies to find the "Diamonds in the rough!" I will post the URL below. It's not operating yet, but check it out! It truly is amazing, and my job will be to, in two minutes or less, introduce it to the world via the web in the most clever and creative way possible! I've made FIVE FUGUE FEATURE FILMS and all that filmmaking experience will be thrust into this project!!! In terms of the Coral restaurant in Burbank Ca., last night I hung out with my GENIUS pal STEVE WORTH and friends! I mention this event because it turned into a "JOKE FEST" till 3:00 a.m., and I realized that moments like this are PRICELESS! STEVE WORTH has the most impeccable "Delivery" as well as MICHAEL FONTINELLI! These guys are huge in the world of Voice Over and Animation, and it shows simply by their abaility to recall jokes and deliver them with the "Timing" equal or better than any comedian I've ever heard! My Timing "Sucks!" However, against these guys, who doesn't suck! I will relish more moments like this!!! Love, jd

http://www.theirmusic.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new film gig, you are a talented and an amazing person. Good things will always come your way. Happy Easter and God Bless.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home