JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Commercial shoot with SIGOURNEY WEAVER, Yay!


I was cast for a commercial where the other lead was Sigourney Weaver! I LOVE her!! I always have:) Let me back up a bit, I auditioned for this commercial back in early December then I had a call back mid December. The role was that of a band leader, kinda like a latin Paul Schaffer from the David Letterman show.

Early January, I get the call from my agent that I booked the gig. It was for the European telecommunication's company, ORANGE. So, long story short, I arrived on set oblivious as to who the other actors were then I walk onto the sound stage and there was Sigourney! She was very nice to me, and loved my wardrobe. Unfortunately, there was never really a good opportunity to get a photo with her; but, I have a feeling there will be more chances in the future! I'm in the major leagues, baby!! I LOVE my life!! xoxo, jd

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats mi amigo!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home