JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, January 08, 2007

"SICK" of editing

I'm not SICK of editing per se, but I'm feeling ILL today. In the filmmaking process, if your gonna get sick, Post-Production is the ideal time. As a matter of fact, I highly recommend it! Okay, I know what you're thinking, the fever hasn't broken and "Mata Man" is delusional. On the contrary, because I'm sick, I haven't gone anywhere! I've just been here in my studio EDITING all day. Incidentally my STUDIO is my studio apartment! You get my "Drift!" Now quit sitting around reading this lame "Post" and go get the FLU, so you too can stay home and EDIT all day!!! Love, jd

P.S. Below is a taste of PAN DULCE, off my first film, 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home