JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The END game to Fugue Film MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO!




Late last night, or early this morning, I edited the last scene to my film, MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO! The "Rough cut" is 71 minutes long. Now, tonight, with fresh eyes, I will look at the entire film twice w/out stops, and make notes. Inevitably, there will be more "Cuts" or "Add" on's. I am scheduling a re-shoot day for a chase scene w/ the DETECTIVE on Thursday, then Friday I will shoot all "Establishing" shots. I will edit those scenes into the film over the weekend then hand the finished product to my "Sound" supervisor, Tracy Bartelle, where she will probably spend a week adding FOLEY, which is any sound associated with the movie, that is not dialogue. The Pics are STILLS from day 2 of shooting this past September. The Killer dude DANTE is "Mua," and Mica Ray plays CHLOE the Psycho's obsessed love interest!...love, jd

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

That's a great looking Foog Film!

yps

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home