JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

IMAGINE

Here at "The Office," JENIFFER'S COFFEE CONNECTION, I just had coffee with Nobumasa Sakagami, who is one of the lead's in Clint Eastwood's Oscar nominated film, LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA. He was on his way to an audition to play a Korean "Drug Lord," and he wanted some tips on how to play the character. I was quite flattered!
Back to writing and working on my new script, LOSE the DOG!
By the way, last night I was suppose to view the "Rough-cut," of my film MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO with fresh eyes, but instead, I "dilly-dallied" around and didn't do it. I will look at it tonight with "Fresher" eyes. love, jd
P.S. I had this amazing dream this morning that I met JOHN LENNON. He was like in his fifties, though and very tall! He said he wasn't feeling very good, but he was very nice to me. He said he was getting fat. Imagine that;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home