JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, April 09, 2007

I am the GODFATHER!

Hola CyberFriends,
This past weekend and all this week, I will be House and DOG sitting! These dogs are the two Greyhounds in my short film DOG DAY AFTERNOON which is posted below. I consider these dogs my Godchildren as I've been taking care of them, when their owner's go out of town, for about three years now. Whenever I bring BILLY, one of the Greyhound's, with me to the coffee shop, he gets so much attention, and the chicks LOVE him! It never fails as they will tell me, "Your dog is SOOOO CUTE!" What am I suppose to say, "Sorry babe, he's not my dog!" That's not coolio; so, I came up with, "He's not my dog, I'm the Godfather!" The Chicks LOVE it!! heehee... The other greyhound is Vivian! She's a total PRINCESS and doesn't like coffee shops much and would rather stay home and be beautiful. If you look at the video, you will see what I'm talking about. In terms of the commercial I got hired to shoot, I'm currently "tweaking" the script, casting, developing a shot list, and will shoot next weekend! I will keep you posted on that "Front." ...love, j.d.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

DOGFATHER!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home