JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, April 13, 2007

I LOVE L.A. i LOVE L.A. I love L.A. I LOVE l.a.

Ironically, a few seconds after I titled my blog, SHERLY CROWE came on the radio singing, "This is L.A.!" Technically, I live in Studio City in the San Fernando Valley, but we are L.A. County; therefore, everyone in L.A. County, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Malibu, etc. is considered Los Angeles, THE CITY of ANGELS! It's not soley because I'm living out my DREAMS in CINEMA; but, Los Angeles is a mecca for anything the mind can conjure up! If you've seen my movies, my mind has been busy "Conjuring!" heehee... Seriously, if I'm in the mood for date with the clouds , the mountains and canyons are literally six minutes away! If I'm in the mood for the sand between my toes as the breeze of the Paciific breathes on my face, I'm half an hour away form Malibu! Theatre, Art, Missions, Cultural diversity, City Skylines, are just a few examples of what Los Angeles has to offer and why I LOVE L.A.!" love, jd
p.s. I'm still in Pre-production on my next film THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE, and also I'm proceeding into Principal Photography for the Internet commercial, THEIR/MUSIC.com, I was hired to Write and Direct! In terms of music, I'm playing Mondays at Universal Bar and Grill in Universal City, Tuesdays at Monty's Steak House in Woodland Hills, and Ernies Restaurant in North Hollywood on Saturday and Sunday's.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

How do you get sand between your toes when you're wearing two pairs of socks?

yps

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home