JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

PLAY, play, and PLay!!!!!!

Last night, I played at Westlake Village for an Italian Club of seniors. My repitoire consisted of NEW YORK, NEW YORK, ALL OF ME, and all the "Standards!"! Today at noon, I play the St.Charles Spring festival in which my range of music will be "Anything and Everything!" Then tonight, I play at Ernies then tomorrow noon, I play at a Festival in Van Nuys! Then it's back at Ernie's tomorrow evening. Monday at 10:30 p.m. it's Universal Bar and Grill, and Tuesday evening, MOnty's Steak House where I get to play on their grand Piano!! I've shot over two thirds of the comercial I was hired to film, and I'm very pleased with the progress! More on that later as I have to go and play at the Festival!! YAY! love, jd

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

see you tonight at ernies
yps

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home