JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

FOR NO ONE episode 3 my new Novela/Webisode series.


This is what appears on the YouTube page describing my novellas.

ART HOUSE style web novella written and directed by J.D. MATA...... TWO married couples FOUR different lifestyles. There is no right or wrong, but there are consequences. Lust, fear, heartbreak, and nirvana metaphorically visit our four friends in this episode. This series stars, ALLA GREENE, JENNIFER MARKS, GEORGE CASTELLS, and J.D. MATA.

Creating this webisode "Novella" has brought me extreme joy, anxiety, satisfaction, pain, love, hate, energy, fatigue, and that's just the tip of the iceberg:) I've always said filmaking is not rocket science, but it is a craft that kidnaps your life. So, if you love making films, in which I do, I'm being held hostage and not against my will! I believe this is known as the Stockholm syndrome, and this context, it is good! I LOVE my life! xoxo, jd

P.S.
My next feature film, my seventh, ORSON'S LAST DANCE, is officially in pre-production!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home