JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

**TRUCHA .... new short artsy music video**

TRUCHA is chicano slang for "Lookout," and *Beware!* I felt like this little piece had that edge to it; and, I like the way it sounds.

I was helping director, Tobi Sackheim, with her music video and at the end of the shoot, she was sweet enough to let me shoot a couple of takes playing this tune on her set. The scenes with the beautiful actor and model, Jennifer Marks, were taken as we were waiting for a location to become available in Studio City while shooting the webisode series, FOR NO ONE. I loved the statue and had fun filming Jennifer all sexy next to it! I hope you like the video; and, by the way, I LOVE my LIFE!! xoxo, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home