JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

My arms are tired....

I sit here at the airport of my hometown, McAllen TX, as I've just flown in from L.A.
My arms are tired from all that flapping! :)..If you think that's corny, you should have seen my grandma's feet!!!! haha.McAlen is still McAllen as a part of me still misses this place, but my real home is now L.A......I will visit my parents. I haven't seem them in like two years..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

NIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Knock 'em dead in McA. We'll have your chix caesar salad waiting for ya when you get home! You didn't miss any good soups tonight.

yer pal
Steve

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home