JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I've surfaced!

Well, I'm back after what I thought would be a few days off from editing. It was not my intention to take so many days off, but it just worked out that way.

What I did was ferociously practice my guitar and piano! I'm gonna start playing gigs again in order to raise money for my next flick!

That's all for now, and back to the eding room! jd

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

Surface again! I want to hear more about your editing.

See ya
Steve

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home