JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blog, blog, blog, blog..........!

Listen here busters! I'm in the final stretch in terms of finishing my latest film project, MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO! So, if these blogs the next couple of weeks seem uninteresting, boring, less than average then come KICK my BUTT! I should be in my most CREATIVE, LUCID state of BRAIN Power right now! I must finish STRONG, therefore these BLOGS must also be PROFOUND and POWERFUL! Okay I'll settle for entertaining. I must go edit now:) bye love, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home