JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Coffee, tea or....FILM!

I just returned from my "Office," JENIFFER'S COFFEE CONNECTION, and I'm gearing up for another editing session of M.A.P..
May I suggest to the one or two people who read this Blog to indulge in a cup or two of "Java!" Research suggests that coffee improves judgement and reduces the urge to committ suicide! Filmmakers, pay close attention to the latter! Just keeeding....heehee Anyway, caffeine is my drug of choice, and my ONLY drug of choice! Okay, since you corraled me into the subject, and I'm not one to preach, may I suggest to stay off any type of Mind Altering Substances. Nothing more will alter the direction of your film than TWEEKING! Off my soapbox and off to editing, you too...go, scoot, bye, love jd....
Oh by the way, below is a scene from my second film LOS GIRASOLES, starring the amazing, JEFF CONAWAY, from the cult film GREASE and T.V. hit sitcom, TAXI! Also starring is the amazing sweedish actor MADELEINE FALK and me....ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home