JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

More DIVORCE CEREMONY clips!!!

I just added another clip of the quircky romantic comedy,....okay, I know, all my films are QUIRCKY! I even spell qiurcky, QUIRCKY! Anyway, this movie stars Apollonia Kotero from PURPLE RAIN fame, and also in this clip you will see the other leads, Julia Vera, and Ingrid Oliu of whom both starrred in the hit film REAL WOMAN HAVE CURVES! Also, you will see great performances by the amazing Salvador Benavides, Mario Valdez-Juarez and Sabella St.Hilliare, and you see a bit of MUA as well!! Happy viewing... Oooh, thats sounds like a "Wake" or somthing:( Happy Video watching!!! Mucho Love, jd
P.S. You can see all my Posted Movie clips on YouTube.com Just enter JD Mata.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

I check your blog!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home