JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Proud to announce the BIRTH of a NEW.....

Fellow filmmakers and friends, I'm so proud to announce the BIRTH of a brand new TEN pound, I mean PAGE, SCREENPLAY!!!!
That's right, I wrote the first ten pages today, but I really conceived of the idea about nine months ago. I have named the screenplay, LOSE the DOG! I will keep you posted on the progress of this new script.
Currently, I'm in the final stages of editing MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO then I will go into pre-production on my next film, THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE then CHRISTMAS ORPHANS. For the record, as I have posted before, I am just about FIVE FILMS old! YEA!!!! love, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home