JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The morning was FLAT! And, I was PLEASED....

I woke up this morning to a flat tire. As the frustration and anger began to slowly infiltrate my head, my neighbor, who has never had a car, and walks everywhere or takes a cab, walked by on his way to the coffee shop and wished me a good morning. I've always felt sorry for that fella, but I realized this morning, he probably feels more sorry for me. He'll never have to worry about a flat tire, unless he loses a leg or something. Okay, I know, that wasn't funny. Anyway, I'm PLEASED for this little lesson. Today, and all we have is TODAY, that guy was at the local coffee house sipping a hot cup of Java, while I waited for Triple AAA. Now I'm PISSED! Just KEEEDING, love, jd
P.s. You may ask, "Mata Man, what does this post have to do with filmmaking?" I'm glad you asked. Finish your film, sell it for a lot of money, and buy two cars so in case you wake in the morning and one of the car's tire is FLAT! Go finish your FILM, and be PLEASED! :) Below, for your consideration, is a music video I made sometime back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

I locked my keys in the house and had to call a locksmith to open the door for me this morning!

See ya
Steve

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home