JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

J.D. on T.V.

Tonight I'll be co-hosting and singing on this Cable Access Live T.V. "Call in" show. It's always fun and you never know what to expect from the calls! Then after the show I'll be doing "Pick-up" shots for the PSYCHO film. "Pick-up" shots are scenes that need to filmed again or something you may have missed during filming. I will be doing both! I was up all night looking at the "Rough-Cut" of the film, and I am pleased. Below is a clip from a music video I made last year:) love,jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home