JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Muzic, you bet!

Yikes! I haven't posted in quite a while! I've been playing MUSIC all over the place. Just yesterday, I played for a Violence I ntervention Program event. The day before, I played a funcion for the "Woman's Republican Party of North Hollywood!" Then on Monday, I played for a Golf Tournament Awards presentation; and, in between all that, I played some restaurants and Bars!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

you da player! I bet you ROCKED those women republicans, and I bet your Golf Awards performance was a double bogie!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home