JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Be-lated Birthday gift....thank you, VIVI!

L.A. age 32....Real age 42, ouch! ...I celebrated a quiet birthday last Thursday, May 31. I am so grateful for the phone calls and e-mails that family and friends made and who always offer me unconditional support . I'm in an insane, "ENTERTAINMENT," business, and I was reminded that there is the tendency to take oneself and the "Biz" way to serious. I have devoted my life to filmmaking and music, and I have to remind myself that success is in the LAUGHTER and not the ACCOLADES! This morning I walked my two "God-dogs," Vivian and Billy. I have been "dog-sitting/walking" these Greyhounds for a couple of years now as Billy is a total "Dude," and Vivi is a "Princess!" Well, Billy took his normal "poop" on the grass like any normal "Dude" dog, but Miss Vivi proceeded to dispose of her waste on patch of Daisies!! Too bad I didn't have camera to capture this beautiful patch of lovely flowers that now had a GIFT! I laughed so hard! And that, my lovlies, was my "Crapiest/Best" be-lated GIFT, ever! Thank you, Vivi! ...."Laughter is the noise a FOOL makes, when he LOOKS in the mirror!" I love my life! ....love, jd

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

"Life is like dog poop among the daisies."

Words to live by!

yps

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home