JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, April 17, 2009

**New webisode series, WISDOM and ALL HIS WISDOM...episode: midwest melissa**


Man, I haven't slept a wink in the last 24 hours as I've been working on the edit to this my new cinematic endeavor, Wisdom and all his Wisdom, Yay! I have four more episodes to, go! I really wanted to post this today, because I shot this last week, so that means I had a one week turn around. Not to shabby:) I hope you like this episode staring Jay D.Schwartz, Rick Rosner, Erin Affourtit, Kikey Castillo, and barry Mosley! Great cast and an amazing director and writer! Ooops, that's me! heehee. Hey, if I don't shamelessly promote myself, who will? Haha I LOVE my Life!! xoxo, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home