JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

WISDOM and ALL HIS WISDOM...episode: "mexican" friends


This is the second episode of five I intend to shoot for this webisode series. Depending on how it does on YouTube, I'll decide whether to shoot anymore. This episode stars the amazing, Jay D. Schwartz, the brilliant, Rick Rosner, the beautifully talented, Toni Adair, and the excellent actor, Chad collins! I shot the first two, episodes, about 14 pages of script, two weeks ago in about eight hours. And, the goal was to crank them out in two weeks, which I did! I am Warner Brother's, baby!! haha..I LOVE my life!! ...even though I am a bit sleep deprived at the moment:)...xo, jd
p.s.
F.Y.I I edit on Final Cut Pro!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home