JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

CUATRO VELAS / FOUR CANDLES.....the first candle has been lit:)


CUATRO VELAS / FOUR CANDLES is my latest film project, which I have chosen to post on YouTube as novella web series. I refuse to sit around and wait for something to happen, which does. I have chosen to be aggressively pro-active in my approach to the arts, filmmaking and acting. This project stems from that belief system, Yay! I LOVE my life!!

Here are some pics from the two day shoot, which took place May 14,15, 2009 I was blessed to have worked with some amazing actors, ANA PAOLA VILLALOBOS, KATELYNN TILLEY, LOUIE OLIVOS, and MARIO VALDEZ JUAREZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home