JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, June 08, 2009

CUATRO VELAS / FOUR CANDLES.....the **third** candle has been lit:)


It's been fun composing all the music for, CUATRO VELAS/ THREE CANDLES, my latest web novella. Episode 3 posed a unique challenge, in terms of music composition. As I was editing this episode late really late one night, I got hungry and decided to make a sandwich. Well, with knife in hand, I was attempting to slice some cheese, the knife slipped and poked the tip of my left middle finger! (Karma, maybe! haha...) In any event, It was not a terrible wound, but enough to bleed profusely, and HURT! What hurt MORE was that it was my guitar playing hand, and I had yet to compose music for this episode. After contemplating my predicament, I saw this as an opportunity and a challenge. I proceeded to play, compose, and invent guitar riffs and chords with my three good fingers! And, the music you here in this episode is the result! I LOVE my life!!! xoxo, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home