JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Li'l Pal, the Wonder Chiguagua!

I had the pleasure of working with the Brilliant Chiguagua, Li'l Pal Worth, a couple of nights ago. Li'l Pal co-star's in my film MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO, as she plays the Psycho's "Psycho" pet. Li'l Pal hit every mark and was a total Pro on set! Li'l Pal's owner is Genius Producer, recent recipient of the prestigious Annie Award, and Director of the Animation Archive, A.S.I.F.A., Steve Worth. Thank you Steve for allowing us to cast you're brilliant wonder pet!!!! I'm so {{{{{{{Close))))))) to completely COMPLETING this film. It has been a labor of love, and it will be my best work to date! I hope, maybe, whatever, I'm just glad to be done with it, actually. Fellow filmmakers, Start and Finish your film no matter WHAT or how long it takes to finish it! And, I can't stress enough, once it is finished, stay out of the way of the RESULTS! You/I, did the best, you/I, could! love, jd
P.S. again, I've attached the temporary trailer...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arf! Arf-Arf!

Wooooof!

FugueWoof!

Li'l Pal

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home