JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The SHINING!

The "SHINER" on my eye I must say makes me look like a rough and tough Hockey/Rugby player, or an "Xtreme Cage fighter" or,...NOT! Obviously the blow to my face from my snow tubing fiasco has scrambled my brain a bit. In reality, it Iooks like I just got smacked for being a "Smart ass," or something to that effect! heehee. The video below has an intro that features my EYE! I entered it in this contest Steven Spielberg is having called THE LOT, a Fox T.V. show this Spring; alhough, I don't know if I met the deadline. In any event, sixteen Directors are selected throughout the world based on an application, and Short film submission. The sixteen chosen ones take turns making films and are eliminated along the way based on their performance. The object is to make the "FINAL CUT," and the winner wins a million dollar budget to make a movie! Whew! In terms of my current flick, I shot some "Pickup" shots last night and will shoot more tonight. The Film, MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO, is finished, but I'm adding some scenes to "STRENGTHEN" the story! So I hope...love you, jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home