JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Seven days w/out a Post.... UNACCEPTABLE!

Okay, "Filmmaker/Music boy, what's up with not blogging for a week? I'm glad you asked! Well, for your information, "PAL," there is absolutely and unequivocally NO excuse! ;( I just haven't; and, it's not like I've been living this uneventful life in the City of Angels! As a matter of fact, last Friday night, I played at The Oyster House in Studio City, Saturday evening a wedding in Glendale, Sunday, Ernies Taco House then last night, I performed at Universal Bar and Grill! Tonight, it's Monty's Steak House in Woodland Hills! So there, "PAL!" How dare you suggest that "Mata-Boy," has been living this non-existent life;furthermore, he is now officialy in Pre-Production on his NEW feature film THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE! See what you made me do! The "Cat's" out of the bag. Sound the trumpets, I am officialy announcing the start of my next flick! Yay!!.. I'll keep you posted. Don't hold your breathe!! haha..i love my life...jd

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will u be singing at the embassy suites ??

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home