JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Austin City Limits


I'm sitting here at the airport in Austin, Texas in a two hour layover before I fly home to the Rio Grande Valley. I just bought a 24 hour T.Mobile service plan for ten bucks then I checked my online bank, and I was charged an additional two dollars for who knows what! Hidden charges is what makes corporate America crooks! What do I know, I'm just a cheezy filmmaker/musician. And, that's why I'm flying home from L.A., to screen my latest film, MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO. Mixed feelings about this screening. I LOVE this film, but it really is twisted, and what will people think? FOOEY! A fugue filmmaker must never get trapped in the "Politically Correct," movement that has, in my opinion, tainted society. However, society I cannot control, just MY thoughts, and ACTIONS. At this moment, which is all I have, I LOVE my life.....love, jd
p.s. more on my trip to come....
p.s.s. I'm putting up a video THE TACO BELL SONG for kicks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home