JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Home Sweet Home...

I'm making final arrangements for my trip back home to South Texas. Oh, that's right. How would you know; cause, I haven't BLOGGED in over a WEEK! No excuses, I just haven't :(...por mi culpa, por mi culpa!! Heehee Anyway, the reason I'm going home on Wednesday, is to screen my film, MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO. It will screen Sept. 1 at The Creative Incubator, I love that name, at 7:00 p.m. I'm also excited to see my family, which I haven't seen in over a year. I'm a bit nervous, mainly because, if you've seen my latest photos, my hair a cross between a Gang-Banger and a BAD 80's mullet! The TRUTH, I just signed with a commercial agent, and she wants me to keep my hair LONG! I'm at Jeniffer's coffee house right now, and I just got the BEST suggestion as I write this from "literally" two BLONDE gals sitting to the left and right of me, and they said, "Cut your hair and impress MOM!!" Case closed! I love my Life:)......love, jd

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jd !! See ya soon my friend.

Art

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home