JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

MexIcan AmErican PsYcho! selected for North Hollywood Screening Series!


Hola Amigas and Amigos,
My last flick, MEXICAN AMERICAN PSYCHO has been selected to screen in North Hollywood as part of a Film Seires featuring filmmakers from L.A. I'm really stoked and look forward to seeing those of you that live in the area at the screening. The film will be shown on Sept 14, 2007 and the theatre address is 5245 Lankershim Blvd North Hollywood Ca. 91602. YAY! I love my life!!! love, jd
P.S. I know I've posted this trailer several times already, but "Ayy," "Mucho Perdon,"....;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

kleig lights and caviar!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I get my DVD's
Joann Y Mata

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home