JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gone to the dogs...


The last couple of days and nights, I've had the pleasure of taking care of my God-Dog's VIVIAN and BILLY. These are the STAR Greyhounds that you see in the Video above. Their owners, my great friends, George and Erin, are off to Vegas! I also have the privilege of living the life of a Rock Star, as I get to stay in their lovely two story home in Valley Village here in L.A. Oh, did I happen to mention that as the rest of L.A. is in a heat wave, I get to find relief in their POOL! It's a tough job, but somebody has got to do it!! In terms of the film, THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE, I'm solidifying locations for the shoot, still. I will definitely start shooting in Sept! I love my LIFE! love, jd
p.s. tonight I played at the CAFE AMSTERDAM to the FLY on the WALL, again! more on that tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger rockstarscitchr said...

So no location yet?

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home