JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

{{{{EARTHQUAKE!}}}}} just a few seconds ago!

WOW!!!! It was like a JOLT then another smaller jolt! It startled me, as I was online reading some stuff! I'm predicting that the epicenter was somewhere North of where I live which is North Hollywood! And,I'm guessing it was like 5.2 on the richter scale. So, let's see how perceptive I am in terms of earthquakes! By the way, this is gonna sound bizzarro, but I did tell various friends that I had a dream recently, in which I was told there would be an earthquake, soon! Hey, quit laughing! I know, I know, this is Sothern California, we get them all the time; however, not that often:) Okay, I'll stick to filmmaking and leave the predictions to the true psychics not the Mexican American Psychos!! haha I love my life, and I just got a jolt! love, jd

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey J.D.

You're perception is pretty good. It was around Chatsworth and a 4.5. Always trust your dreams! They are there to help you. I've been freaking out from this cause I've been having mad premonitions about an earthquake all yesterday. I'm a bit psychic. I had a dream a few years back that I was the angel of death going around and touching people and them dying. There was fire, water, concrete slabs and a plane in a building: 9/11! I dreamt that on Sept. 10th. (I absolutely hate this feeling; it freaks me out!) So always trust your feelings and you won't go wrong. Good luck with your film endeavors. (I'm an indie producer).

Namaste.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Stephen Worth said...

I had a dream that JD was a huge Hollywood celebrity and he bought the Coral Cafe just to have private parties with his friends!

yps

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home