JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Head Shots



My Best Bud, world famous STEVE WORTH of the Animation Archive in Hollywood, worked his magic AGAIN last night, at the last minute, and shot/edited head-shots for me. I'm close to signing with a commercial agent, and they wanted new pics A.S.A.P.! Thank you STEVE for being a great ARTIST, but most of all, FRIEND! I love my Life! love, jd
P.S. Today, August 17, FIVE years ago is the day I met BILL W. Thank you Bill W for working your miracle on me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u left ur phone last night. come get it 2nite

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday, lets eat cake. 1,4,3

1:35 PM  
Blogger Gemma said...

Steve says I can get an autographed copy. I think you should let him get some sleep sometime.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Handsome, you are, yes you are! Great job Steve..Love the look. Congrats on your 5th but don't forget about the little people. Now lets have some cake!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home