JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Malibu Nights!


This past Sunday, I played this really amazing wedding in Malibu at a FIVE star restaurant called THE CHART HOUSE. It's located right on beach, as I could hear and feel the movement of the waves to the rhythm of the songs as I sang! Performing as I looked out and into the vast blue Pacific Blue was truly breathtaking and euphoric! I do not know what else to write about this experience of which I will never forget! I LOVE my LIFE!! love, jd
p.s. The video is a clip from my film PAN DULCE, which features a song I wrote several years ago, MALIBU!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Worth said...

I can smell the salty sea air!

9:10 PM  
Blogger rockstarscitchr said...

I prefer the "Nicole Kidman" tune!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home