JD Mata Films

J.D. Mata is an actor, independent filmmaker, musician/ Choir Director, Piano Bar player, etc... He lives in Los Angeles. This is the place where he will reveal his "rebel without a crew" Robert Rodriguez inspired style of indie filmmaking secrets! And, just "A day in the life" stuff!

Friday, July 27, 2007

THE TEACHER'S LOUNGE "Gossip!" FugueFilmSecrets


As many of you all know, I'm currently in pre-production on my next film, THE TEACHER"S LOUNGE! This is the first"Gossip" post! This is where I share all my crafty little secrets into the making of a full length feature Fugue Film! Furthermore, all the "Caliente," gossip as I interact with all the people involved. haha! I write this script about two years ago as I was working on my fourth film, THE ELEVENTH STATION. I've made five full length features. This is my little secret: Always be TWO scripts AHEAD of the game; furthermore, ALWAYS be writing a NEW script as you are working on a film. For Example, As I was shooting "The 11h station," I was writing "The Teacher's Lounge;" so, by the end of shooting "The 11th Station," I had two scripts ready to go, "Mexican American Psycho," which is the last film I shot, and "The Teacher's Lounge!" At this point I've finished a script, CHRISTMAS ORPHANS, and I'm working on LOSE the DOG! See how it works!!! In terms of gossip, nothing really CALIENTE to report, YET!! Stay tuned for another installment, soon! I lOVE my life!... luv,jd
P.S. If this post seems a bit convoluted or incoherent, WELCOME to the world of FUGUE FILMMAKING! heehee.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home